FREE online TRAINING: LIFETIME PLAN FOR GIVINGTM session
Join us for a two and a half hour online training session on January 19, 2021 followed by an hour-long interactive session with the instructors on January 20, 2021. This training is for leaders (paid and unpaid) looking to create an ongoing, long-term service for their stewards and funding source for their ministry, beyond the offering plate or periodic campaign.
The training will equip leaders to develop a biblical gift planning approach to partner with stewards to ensure they accomplish their goals for loved ones and beloved ministries.
This training will cover:
- Biblical stewardship in action through charitable gift planning
- Helping identify potential donors
- Guiding LCMS contributors through the gift planning process
- Encouraging stewards to give from their estate and financial assets
- Basic tax and financial opportunities available in gift planning
During this training session you'll receive:
- An introduction to LCMS charitable expertise, resources and material
- Coaching from a trained counselor
- Practical support to 'kickstart' your efforts
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.