Lifetime Plan for GivingTM Course
Join us for a three-day course in Macomb, Michigan on April 5, 6 and 7. This training is for leaders (paid and unpaid) looking to create an ongoing, long-term funding source for their ministry, beyond the offering plate or periodic capital campaigns.
The course will equip leaders to develop a biblical gift planning service and also teach them how to partner with donors to ensure they accomplish their goals for loved ones and beloved ministries.
The course will cover:
- Biblical stewardship; the case for gift planning
- Helping identify potential donors
- Guiding LCMS contributors through the gift planning process
- Encouraging stewards to give effectively from their estate and assets
- Basic tax strategies and financial options used in gift planning
Course attendees will receive:
- A certificate of attendance
- A binder of valuable resources and other materials
- Eligibility for the Christian Gift Planner (CGP) certificate
- Eighteen equivalency hours of continuing education
*Please note: Your safety is very important to us. While we're currently planning for this training to be in-person, we know things may change. If they do, we will adjust in accordance to local government guidelines.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.